Tuesday 1 February 2011

Donald

Expressions

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/142/c/a/donald_duck_60_expressions_by_animatorio.jpg

As my character is from the Duck tales universe and my character is based on Donald Duck then looking at his expressions and movements should prove very useful.
In order to create facial expressions there will have to be a set of bones carefully positioned around the face not just the body.
We were advised to choose a film (one part of the Disney universe) to add a character to.
I chose Duck Tales because I think animating a bill instead of a mouth will be interesting, I have all ways liked the Duck Tales universe and I thought of a character that I think would fit into it because they don't really have a duck character with this type of look/personality yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment