Saturday 9 April 2011

Demo video 2

Fly around and facial expressions/constraints


A short demonstration video to show the model from different angles and to demonstrate what you can do with the bones/face constraints. You can see the eyes can act a bit funny sometimes which is the main problem I have had with my model. You only notice it if you are up close and move the eye constraints around a lot, it is not noticeable in my other animations so you can get around it. It is because I can not re-set the eyes back to normal position in pose model because they overlap, and I can not figure out how to fix it, but I did manage to figure out how to work around it.
Next time when building a model I will check each of these things work at each stage and re-set my models pose locations and rotations more often. This is a learning process as it is my first character model.

No comments:

Post a Comment